Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bring it on Irene!

What a day without power.....most of us couldn't survive in a world without it. Today most of us got a glimpse into life as it would be without it. No air conditioner, electronics, and food spoiling, mad rushes to the gas stations only to find no gas, coffee....yeah right! Hubby was out fixing everyone's power so I was home alone with the kids.What a great feeling to put our lives on hold and actually spend time together, no television or D.S. just playing games and playing outside, the way life should be. At least that was the way I grew up. No complaints and overall good behavior from all of the children even the one who thought it was a good idea to take a 20 minute nap. So as most people are probably cursing hurricane Irene, I would like to say thank you for giving me the precious time with my kids.

I LOVE my kids, they are the greatest!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment