Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Busy Busy Day

It was one of those days today where it seems as though life does not stop spinning in front of you. It was horribly busy at work, setting new goals that can and will be accomplished within the next two years.

Jordan today has been pretty well behaved, he is so adorable. He has such an outgoing personality when he isn't terrorizing things in his pathway. He can be so calm but when he is at a ten he's a ten and there ain't no looking back.

Michael waved goodbye for the first time today (a real goodbye with the open and closed fist), I can't believe that he is turning one this weekend, my how the year has flown by....where did it go? It seems as though it was just yesterday when I was sitting in the hospital holding him in my arms.

Kayla made me a bracelet, it is beautiful purple, pink, green, and blue colored. She told me that it was called a friendship bracelet. I asked her if that meant that I was her best friend and she replied your my best mommy friend. So cute....hopefully that stays with her for a long time. Some how I am thinking that it probably won't :(

No comments:

Post a Comment